The best place for all your Motor Vehicle Services
ADOT Motor Vehicle Division rolling out Voluntary Travel ID
Arizonans won’t need REAL ID Act-compliant credential until 2020
Titles & Registrations
We can handle all your title and registrations needs. Whether that is putting are car you just purchased in your name, transferring a car into you child's name to even renewing your tags.
Here to Help!
We are here to help you no matter where the road takes you. Life is full of twists and turns. If you have a question about things like how much a new vehicle will cost to license, just give our friendly staff a call.
Why Waste Your Time in Line
You can forget waiting in line for hours to get your MVD items completed. Our friendly staff and cozy offices ensure you never have to endure the normal ‘MVD experience’ again. Stop wasting your time.
Vehicle Titles & Registrations
We offer a wide array of services that include:
- Plate / Placards – Disability Plates & Permanent or Temporary Placards, Specialty Plates, Special Plate Ordering, Personalized Plates Ordering, Lost Plates/Tabs Replacements, & Credit Plate Refunds.
- Temporary Permits – 3 Day Restricted Use, 30 Day General Use, 90 Day Resident, & 90 Day Non Resident Permits are available.
- Motor Vehicle & Driving Records – 39 Months, 5 Year Certified, & 10 Year Extended Records.
- Level 1 On-Site & Off-Sites Inspections. Call for Off-Site Appointment days and times.
- Off-Highway Vehicle OHV Decals – Initial Registration and Renewals.
- AZ Serial Number Assignments for Homemade Trailers.
Got a Mandatory Insurance Letter
Received a letter from MVD asking for proof of insurance? We can help! Just bring in your proof of insurance, we can update the system to get you in compliance. We can also help with Mandatory Insurance Suspension Reinstatements, Fine Payments, De-Insured Notifications, SR22 Reinstatements, No Lapse Reinstatements, & MI Suspension Clearance Letters needed to satisfy Citation Violations before your next court date. Just call us for more information.